Our Data Centers
Rigorous standards - such as redundant UPS power and generator backup, robust temperature and humidity controls, and fire protection - are built into the infrastructure of every facility we use. We safeguard your systems against physical and virtual intrusions or tampering, with comprehensive security measures that range from 24x7 monitoring and secure access to locking cabinets and cages.
All our data centers follow these specifications:
- Fire Suppression Pre-action, dry pipe sprinkler system
- HVAC A/C units maintain a climate of 72 degrees (+/- 5) and 30-60% humidity, N+1 redundancy
- Security Systems: Lobby security, real-time video surveillance with 24x7 remote monitoring, mantrap, card key access, alarm/key monitoring, and CCTV surveillance.
- Standby Generator: Dedicated 750 kW standby generator
- UPS 150 KVA ISO-Redundant System
- Raised floors provide easy, controlled access to power and network connections, and help maintain the temperature through cold air vents.
When it comes to network speed and bandwidth, ExchangeGuru is second to none. With an unrivaled 100 gigabits per second speed, ExchangeGuru eliminates bandwidth traffic jams and roadblocks to assure high volume, instantaneous response for hosted applications. By using multiple Tier 1 providers and direct Internet connections, we bypass transit networks and shorten the network path between your IT infrastructure and your customers. The result is lower latency, maximum speed, and unsurpassed reliability.
- Redundancy: multiple 100Mbs connections to the Internet from different Tier1 backbone providers
- Performance: Minimal latency and no single point of failure
- Network Design: Fully redundant, world-class routing equipment. Our network is designed without single points of failure — there are redundant core routers, core distribution switches, and carrier diversity
- 24/7 Server and network Monitoring: Extensive network and services monitoring, real time events analysis and instant response to monitoring down events. Our monitoring services allow instant access to server performance and automatic notification via email of critical service failures. Round-the-clock system monitoring allows potential problems to be addressed before they occur.
- Reliable Hardware:
- HP Proliant latest generation servers
- No generic parts, out of the box servers
- Dual core
- SAS hard drives
- Extreme Networks and Cisco switches and routers
- Radware load balancers